DUBAI TOURIST VISA
Dubai is a place every travel junkie should visit, boasting world-class infrastructure, great attractions, shopping, desert safaris and many more. Ranked in the list of top 10 most visited cities in the world (according to Forbes), Dubai has something for everyone.
You can experience cultural diversity here, thanks to the diverse nationalities of people who are living in Dubai as professionals or skilled workers. Here you will also get a chance to admire the architecture. Dubai is full of skyscrapers, artificial islands and its exciting nightlife here makes this city worth a visit. Dubai tourist visa is easy to apply and you can choose the most suitable option from various tourist visa types.
TYPES OF DUBAI TOURIST VISA:
Dubai offers two kinds of tourist visas:
14-day Dubai tourist visa – With this Dubai visa, an individual can stay in the country for a maximum of 14 days. This visa is valid for two months. You can even get this visa on arrival in Dubai.
30-day Dubai tourist visa– As the name suggests, this visa is valid for 30 days. Holders of the visa should complete their trip to Dubai within 60 days of the issue after which the visa will lapse. This Dubai visa can be extended up to a maximum of ten days which is subject to certain terms and conditions.
Documents Required For The Visa Application
- A passport, valid for a minimum of six months
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed Dubai visa application form.
- Details about your itinerary.
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings.
- Copy of tour ticket.
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary.
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit.
- Address proof.
- Letter from your sponsor who can be a friend or relative staying in Dubai.
Before you apply for a Dubai visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
You can apply for your visit visa two months prior to your date of travel
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Dubai offers the Dubai tourist visa for many countries including India. The features and requirements for this visa on arrival include:
Citizens holding a valid passport or
- A visit visa issued by the government of USA
- A green card issued by the government of USA
- Residence visa issued by the UK government
- Residence visa issued by the EU
- The validity of the visa is for 14 days and it can be extended once
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for 6 months or more
- The fee for the visa is 100 Dirhams
- The fee for a one-time extension of the entry permit is 250 Dirhams
It is now possible to apply for a tourist e-Visa online for those wishing to visit Dubai. Here are the steps involved in the application process for Dubai tourist visa
DUBAI TOURIST VISA
- Download the online form and ensure that all the information you enter on the form must be correct if you want to get your electronic visa on-time.
- Provide your contact information, passport information, and email address, as well as any further supporting documents.
- Pay the UAE e-Visa fees and check your inbox regularly for the unique confirmation number you’ll get once your payment goes through.
- Wait for your tourist e-Visa to be approved, then print it out and bring it along with you on your trip.
Y-Axis can help you with your Dubai tourist visa by filling out the e-visa application form and help you with the required documents that you need to submit with your online application form for the e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST EVISA
- Passport – All applicants must have a passport which will remain valid for at least another six months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
- Scanned passport.
- A digital photo-Make sure it has been taken in the last 6 months and meets the criteria.
- A valid e-mail address.
STEPS TO APPLY:
There aren’t many conditions to meet while applying for a Dubai visa. The first step is to fill out the form regardless of which visa type you are applying for.
When filling out the visa application form, a few documents are needed. Here is the list of necessary documents required for a Dubai tourist visa:
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Passport should be valid for six months from the date of travel.
- Scanned copy of your colored ID Photo.
- Color passport-size photograph with a white background.
- Your application form may differ depending on who your sponsor is. However, before moving on to the rest of your application, be sure that you have a sponsor.
If you have completed the first step successfully, you will proceed to phase two which will ask you to make the payment and revise your application for your Dubai visa.
The final step will be to upload any additional documentation which can increase your visa chances.