GERMANY JOBSEEKER VISA
Germany has one of the world’s most well organized and fastest immigration processes. The best way to migrate to Germany
is through the Job Seeker Visa.
- This visa is issued for 6 months and allows the applicant to look for a job in Germany with personal interaction with
- In person interviews with the employers will increase the chances of the applicant to secure a suitable job as per their
skills and experience.
- You will be allowed to bring your dependents after securing employment and converting the Job Seeker visa to work
- No points based test, No IELTS/TOEFL requirement, No Quota & No age limit.
This is a good option for you, if you are looking to make a successful career overseas and settling down in one of the best
countries in Europe.
WHY IS IMMIGRATION IMPORTANT TO GERMANY?
- Migrants play a key role in Germany’s social and economic development. The German Economic Institute (IW) has
estimated that not being able to fill vacancies has cost the economy around €30 Billion.
- The growing need for skilled workers has brought increasingly well qualified migrants to Germany
- Over the past decade, the German government has made significant efforts to assimilate foreigners
- To mitigate the effects of demographic change, Germany has made it easier for high and semi-skilled immigrants to find
jobs in the country
- Even if recession continues, they will still need people as they have a decreasing population, the old live long and the
younger ones are limited in number. So, they have to get in skilled professionals. There is no other option.
WHY SHOULD YOU SETTLE IN GERMANY?
- Great job market for professionals in Engineering, IT and Manufacturing sectors
- Incredible benefits for residents including free healthcare and education
- German cities are consistently among the ‘World’s Most Liveable Cities’
- Shortage of skilled workers in several sectors, creating opportunities for migrants
- One of the quickest visa decisions in a leading economy, allowing you to plan better
- Great salary, great benefits and access to all of European Union once you get your visa
- Largest populated country in Western Europe and also the largest economy in Europe
- Germany is the 2nd most popular migration destination in the world, after the United States
- Convert Jobseeker Visa to EU Blue Card Visa
OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND:
- Software Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Network Support Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Design Engineer – Automobile & Aerospace
- Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer
- Textile Design Engineer
Sales & Marketing:
- Sales & Marketing – Operations
- Business Head – Sales & Marketing
- Sales Manager – Business Development
- Online Sales Manager
Banking & Finance:
- Financial & Accounting Manager
- Consultant – Retail Banking
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Executive
- Clinical Data Research – Pharmacy Sector
- Research Analyst – Pharmaceutical Products
- Quality Assurance – Pharma
Human Resource Management:
- HR Consultant
Y-AXIS GERMANY JOBSEEKER COMPLETE PACKAGE DELIVERABLE:
Germany Jobseeker visa documentation & processing:
- Understanding the case upon discussion with the client
- Preparing a Case Strategy
- Issuance of Checklist of Documents to be provided
- Guidance on Slot Booking as per the location. Drafting an email to the Embassy, where required.
- Review of submitted documents
- Provide expert advice on changes /modifications if any
- Filling the Application Forms
- Prepare Motivation Letter
- Prepare Dispatch notes and provide orientation on submission of documents at the Embassy and interview process
- Mock session before the interview date
Strategy Report :
The Strategy Report is a plan of action that outlines the service for the client. It comprises of the Positioning of clients profile
in the country’s job market, Domain, Key Skills, Resume Writing Service plan & Resume Marketing Service plan. It is prepared
by the Job Search Artist who counsels client, takes client needs & preferences, identifies & matches client profile to
international openings, identifies related key-words to be placed in resume for better visibility & provides inputs on LinkedIn.
International Standard Resume Writing in MS Word:
Resume Writers with industry expertise prepare a customized resume along with complementary cover letter. Keywords
identified from international job descriptions will be matched to client’s experience to ensure that their profile reaches the
international recruiters and foreign employers.
LinkedIn Profile creation /optimization:
LinkedIn experts will customize the client’s LinkedIn profile to highlight their skills and achievements. Will suggest ways to
improve visibility and get recommended.
Resume Marketing – Zapping:
The resume marketing expert will send the client’s profile to the most popular and top level employers utilizing an extensive
database of top companies, recruitment agencies and consultancies which are being updated on a regular basis by our
dedicated research team.
Jobsite Premium Membership:
Get found by the overseas recruiters directly on Y-Axis Jobsite and also actively search & apply to overseas job opportunities.
Jobsite Premium Membership is valid for 1 year. Jobs can be added to your wish list and apply to unlimited jobs for 1 year from
‘My Wishlist’ page.
Attend Y-Axis Live Classes from expert trainers for 60 hours for A1/A2 levels.
WHY SIGNUP WITH Y-AXIS?
When you can’t take a chance:
Y-Axis is the most trusted and popular immigration consultant in the market. The reason why people chose us is when they
don’t want to take a chance when its comes to a career and they have too much to lose for a simple mistake.
When you are looking for Great Value:
Another reason why customers prefer us is the value we bring to the deal. Our combined services from counselling,
documentation, coaching, visa application and post landing services is unmatched.
When you need a dedicated consultant:
You will experience great customer service thanks to our cutting edge technology and culture driven by our passion to create
When you want a steady company:
The last but not the least why customers sign up is because Y-Axis is as steady as a rock and is financially viable. We have
been in business for the last 20 years and will remain so for the next 100.