GERMANY BUSINESS VISA
If you want to visit Germany for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Germany for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Germany for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
GERMANY BUSINESS VISA CHECKLIST:
To apply for a Germany Business Visa, you need the following documentation:
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Germany
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Germany on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the company for the last 3 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
You can apply for a visa up to three weeks before your trip and up to six months before your vacation.
Your application should be sent to the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
VALIDITY AND PROCESSING TIME:
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Germany or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa. It will take 10 to 15 days for your visa application to be processed, so apply at least three weeks before your trip. Your application may be postponed or delayed owing to your specific scenario if the embassy receives a high number of applications at the same time.
HOW Y-AXIS CAN HELP YOU
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application